Call for Proposals for Sessions
The Canadian Network for Environmental Education and Communication (EECOM) invites proposals for facilitated sessions including presentations, workshops, outdoor learning opportunities and other facilitated learning sessions at the EECOM 2018 Canadian Environmental Education Conference.
- March 30: Call for Proposals Closed
- April 15: Notification of status of Proposal
- May 1-31: Conference Presenter Registration (reduced cost)
- October 18 @ 7pm: Conference Opens
- October 19: Morning and Afternoon Sessions
- October 20: Morning Sessions
- October 21 @ 11:30am: Conference Closes
Please note: EECOM does not pay presenters/facilitators, but we do offer reduced rates for the conference. Those whose proposals are accepted will be able to register for the full conference at a reduced rate (~$275) from May 1 – May 15 in advance of general registration. This will be approximately $100 less than regular registration, and will include all sessions and excursions, a full meal package, and an EECOM annual membership. Please note this doesn’t include accommodation, but a variety of on-site accommodation options will be available at reduced rates.