Support EECOM and all the work of EECOM by becoming a member!
EECOM memberships are now renewed on an annual basis (every June). Memberships purchased between January-May it will be valid until the following June. Current members who purchase a membership as part of conference registrations will have their membership extended by a year.
Student/Senior/Low Income $25 per year (no journal included)
Professional $50 per year (includes journal)
Non profit $150 per year (includes journal)
Corporate/Government $320 per year (includes journal)
Join by filling out the membership form on the right hand side of this page.
In addition to supporting the work, energy and momentum of EECOM, you also receive:
Communities of Practices: Peer Exchange, Networking, and Collaboration
- Information sharing and networking can make a critical difference in Environmental Learning (EL). EECOM provides a variety of possibilities for you to learn from, to connect with, and collaborate with others working in field of Environmental Learning.
- Annual Conference: Hosted in a different region of Canada each year, the EECOM Conference creates opportunities to meet face-to-face with other Environmental Learning stakeholders. New ideas and resources, recent research, new curriculum materials, new landscapes, and both old and new friends – all can be found at these events! You’ll come away enriched, motivated, and invigorated. These vibrant annual events are Canada’s largest, regular gatherings of EL stakeholders, and an unparalleled professional development opportunity.
- Leadership Clinics: You will receive an Invitation to apply to participate in our national Leadership Clinics
Research, Resources, and National News:
Today’s environmental challenges require Environmental Learning practitioners to have access to current trends and issues regarding the dissemination of EL research findings. EECOM members benefit from access to:
EECOM members are encouraged to actively participate in helping us achieve our goals and objectives. Members of EECOM are eligible to:
- Nominate or be nominated to receive an EECOM Award of Excellence in Environmental Education….Awards are presented annually at the EECOM Conference to recognize excellence and outstanding achievements of EL practitioners across Canada
- Serve as a future officer on the EECOM Board
- Volunteer expertise and serve on an EECOM Committee (an excellent networking opportunity!)
- Co-host one of EECOM’s future annual conferences in their community
- Voting privileges at all EECOM Annual General Meetings
Become a member now!