EECOM memberships are valid from July 1 – June 30 annually. Memberships purchased in conjunction with the 2017 conference will be valid from July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018.
Student/Senior/Low Income $25 per year
Professional $30 per year
Non profit $150 per year
Corporate/Government $320 per year
Join by filling out the membership form on the right hand side of this page.
In addition to supporting the work, energy and momentum of environmental education at a national level, you also receive:
- Be part of a national network: Information sharing and networking can make a critical difference in Environmental Learning (EL). EECOM provides a variety of possibilities for you to learn from, to connect with, and collaborate with others working in field of Environmental Learning.
- Access EECOM’s EExchange: EECOM has set up an exclusive Facebook group where members can ask questions and share ideas and rese
- Annual Conference: Hosted in a different region of Canada each year, the EECOM Conference creates opportunities to meet face-to-face with other Environmental Learning stakeholders. New ideas and resources, recent research, new curriculum materials, new landscapes, and both old and new friends – all can be found at these events! You’ll come away enriched, motivated, and invigorated. These vibrant annual events are Canada’s largest, regular gatherings of EL stakeholders, and an unparalleled professional development opportunity.
Today’s environmental challenges require Environmental Learning practitioners to have access to current trends and issues regarding the dissemination of EL research findings. EECOM members benefit from access to:
EECOM members are offered leadership opportunities on a national scale including:
- Leadership Clinics & Summits: You may be eligible to participate in our national Leadership Clinics & Summits
- EECOM Awards of Excellence: Members are eligible to be nominated for awards are presented annually at the EECOM Conference to recognize excellence and outstanding achievements of practitioners across Canada
- In the Spotlight: EECOM members have the opportunity to be featured in EECOM’s monthly EE showcase here
- EECOM Board: Serve as a future officer or director on the EECOM Board
- Volunteer: Volunteer expertise and serve on an EECOM Committee (an excellent networking opportunity!)
- Vote: Voting privileges at all EECOM Annual General Meetings